Miyerkules, Marso 14, 2012

IV.Reflation in English 121

My English did not improve a lot since my English teacher just told me to do more and more exercises.It was so boring and gradually I lose my passion.Sometimes there were some activities which attract me,for instance,watching films,playing games and listening songs.But most of it cannot increase my English level successfully.

        When I look back on my past English learning journey,I find that teachers only concentrate on teaching me some skills which can help me to get a good grade in exams.They seldom teach me grammar.Most of it I learned form a book called grammar focus.As a result,my grammar is very weak.Besides,lack of vocabulary is one of my weaknesses because I do not like reading although reading is the best way to enrich my vocabulary.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento